Other scientific publications of the ESR
The ESR’s flagship journal is Europe’s No. 1 journal for general radiology. Its focus is on clinical and outcome studies in the field of medical imaging.
Impact Factor 2015: 3.64
The ESR’s e-learning platform offers a multitude of modules for all subspecialties and training levels. You can also claim e-CME!
Education and strategies in European radiology – read the best reviews and pictorial reviews, as well as policy statements and guidelines from the leading European societies.
Europe’s largest database for peer-reviewed case reports in radiology. Cases are also accessible as blinded teaching cases.
Being a member of the ESR gives you a variety of exclusive benefits for € 11 per year:
- Reduced registration fees for the annual congress
- Coverage of Article Processing Charges for accepted articles in Insights into Imaging and European Radiology Experimental
- Free electronic access to European Radiology (plus monthly contents alert via e-mail)
- Opportunity to submit to EURORAD
- Exclusive option to participate in the European Diploma in Radiology
- Exclusive option to participate in the European School of Radiology programmes
Apply now at www.myesr.org/membership